Tools and materials:
Sheet of white construction paper
Thick metal ruler
1. Take a sheet of heavy stock paper 20 cm (8â€?) height. Youâ€™ll better prepare strips for several bookmarks at once. For this measure strips of 6 cm (2,5) width and thoroughly cut them with a knife and metal ruler.
2. Mark a place for a hole at the top part of the strip and help your child to put a hole with a hole punch.
3. Enlarge the image (for a boy) or (for a girl) up to the width 5 cm (2â€?) and print it.
4. Let the child cut out the image and glue it.
5. There are several options to superscribe the bookmark: you can do this yourself, let the kid write or to choose some from the page , print and glue it.
6. Let the child draw a frame (even if lines will not be so straight) and sign the gift, if he can.
7. Tie off with ribbon, fancy string or yarn.
Note. Itâ€™s a good idea to laminate a bookmark to make it last longer.
Now your bookmark is ready.